heart centre / solar plexus / subconscious

Message 01431 of 3835

Hi Everyone,

There was a recent post regarding the heart centre, solar plexus and where the
Tiphareth centre should be located. I have another related question;

Does the solar plexus 'bundle of nerves' correspond to mans *subconscious mind*?

I have come across mention of this in various books but Bardon does not mention
anything about it, other than relating it to the depth point.

What correspondence does the solar plexus have to our minds and mental makeup?

Kind Regards,

Scott.