Re: Broken my practice, advice needed1

Message 01432 of 3835

Dear Uthlagus,

> =
> Phew! Thanks, it is just that there are warnings not to start IIH
> unless you have a firm intention to continue. I have, as I already
> feel the benefits and enjoy it, it is just that I cannot find my
> brush, there is no privacy in the bathroom, and meditations are
> interrupted by children with paintscrapers charging from room to
> room. You know what it's like when you move. I manage to meditate,
> but there is such a lot to do. Thanks anyway. This is the best
thing
> I have ever come across.
>
> Uthlagus the unready

You know as hermetics student, or just people on Earth - :)-, we are
very often (if not always) experiencing situations in our life which
are the reflection of our inner issues.

In your exemple, from the outside life, you have the following image :

"and meditations are
> interrupted by children with paintscrapers charging from room to
> room"

And from the inside, in fact "your children are your thought". This
means that possibly you have difficulties in your medidations because
they are interupted by impromptus though which pops up like "children
with ...".

As every psychotherapist knows and have experienced, if changing from
inside, outside life situation are also changing. FOr example, if I
stop worried for my job because of fearing to be fired, I will not
always experience situation where jobs is painfull, stressfull and
where I am obliged to work 70hours/week with no time to meditate.
But also, which is seldom known and used, the association can be
reversed : you can work from outside situations to improve your inner
life. And this is much more powerfull than the former one.
If taking your exemple, just explaining your children that you
meditate or relax, and some quietness is needed for a while will help
by itself your meditation practise. This way, you will also educate
your thought (not only your children, you can also start with the
blessing of food with them, good substitute for food impregnation).
In my exemple, this will be giving up both the job and the fear.

This lead to a powerfull technics to help personal development :
- Examine how a life situation is merely reflecting an inner issue.
- Resonate with the association (it means FEEL IT FROM THE INSIDE,
understanding is not enough)
- Work on this life situation with the goal to help the inner issue &
Resonate (FEEL) the work.

This is a possible way to put the life this real meaning, to me, the
reflection of our inner state.

In fact this is simple daily magic ... with no ritual. Eveyday life
possible magic.

best wishes for success,

Pierre Mikael

Main Index | Thread Index