[no subject]

Message 01438 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Whenever I have read about the depth point and
transference of consciousness I have wondered if
consciousness at this level is actually projected
anywhere since consciousness seems to be spaceless and
permeates all things into which we might project. So
is it more of an exercise in which we assume the form
of the object of our exercise? So maybe it is not a
matter of projecting "our" consciousness since at that
level consciousness is not "ours" but is
Consciousness. Is this the nature of the blind which
you mentioned?
Sincerly ,William