Rawn's Techniques

Message 01453 of 3835

Good morning;

As I practice the lessons of Franz Bardon I sometimes come across
lessons by Rawn Clark. In my beginnings I found the Bardon lessons so
inspiring and thoroughly infused with powerfully simple application
that I wondered at using different techniques. Would it diffuse or
lesson the importance to my inner self of the pure Bardon techniques?

The question mostly arose in my particular circumstances because I
came from a backgroun of Eastern mysticism training using the
Chackras system. So I was accutely aware of not mixing two
definitions, two systems but purifying and simplifying my inner
workshop work by focusing only on the Bardon system.

In fact, I have found Rawn Clark's techniques and lessons nothing but
affirming and additive to the clarification and application of Franz
Bardon's lessons and techniques. This has been a pure joy for me to
find and fealize and subsequently incorporate into my daily lessons
and practices.

The only point where I felt any kind of confusion was in charging my
intake of food, water and air as per the Bardon step 1 techniques. I
was sorely tempted after having learned the TMO-IHVH-ADNI exercises
to use this super charged method of impressing positive volition on
these items. But, instead I found that I had better stick with the
Bardon methodology of charging the food, water and air by the shear
power of my imagined will of calling and directing the positively
impressed powers from the universe, as this was focusing and
empowering a part of my mental/astral/physical body in its infancy
which needed the focus to grow, as it was an integral part of my
future magical body.

The power of the TMO-IHVH-ADNI is simply too powerful of a charge in
its accomplishment to not want to employ its useage in all things.
That is such a good and positive comment of the power of that
meditation and technique. But my self caution was to side step using
it at this stage of my development (in this exercise only) to
facilitate the natural growing of an integral part of my magical
bodies to grow at a slower, firmer pace.

I DO use TMO-IHVH-ADNI throughout my day for other positive
impressioning of my volition and energies to excellent results. The
practice alone is opening me up to infinite awarenesses that I had no
idea were there before.

I use the Center of Stillness meditation daily. I am in contact with
my web of personality and beginning work on it. This is such a
healthy and balanced supplement to working on the positive/negative
soul mirrors. The CSM also is an excellent and easy way for me to
come into contact with my higher self, the Kether self and source of
awareness. I expand with it every day.

I use the 8Temples meditation, mainly on the Malkuth
meditation/ritual, for centering.

I use the Self Healing Archaeous for balancing help with my three
bodies and the elements.

All of these exercises done in conunction with each other help
supplement in practical useage examples all of the qualities which
the practitioner is developing using the Franz Bardon techniques.

I'd just like to say a healthy; "Thank you," to Rawn for all of his
time, work and ethics involved in supplying these to we, the
community to assist in our development. What a great good thing.

I Wish you All well,
Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index