a madhouse

Message 01456 of 3835

In the step 1 observing thoughts exercise I get a picture. I know I
shouldnt think or judge here, but "something" thinks and observes, and,
while observing the stream of... whatever one should call it, this
"something" says,: "This is a madhouse. If this stuff would be visible to
yourself, and others, you would be called a lunatic."

It seems a big part of us, or at least me, is stark raving mad. At least
not sane. This Homo sapiens thing is quite an exaggaration.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index