Re: Problems with EOM

Message 01484 of 3835

Dear Arsen,

>> Nearly every time I finish my EOM exercise a feel my head pulsating,
and it is not a pleasant feeling, nor ti is unpleasant, it is just
strange, but I think that I should feel relaxed if I had managed to
empty my mind (more or less) for about 3-4 minutes. Now, I think this
has something to do with me changing my eye focus <<
>> Well I try to visualize in the exact same way (by changing the eye
focus), <<

I'd say that the sensations in your head are all related to eye tension
and probably to "knitting" your brow (pinching the brows together).
Neither of these actions (pinching the brow or focusing the eyes) have
anything to do with emptiness or with visualization.

On my website (http://www.ABardonCompanion.com) you'll find my
Commentary Upon IIH and, in the "Essays and Correspondence" section,
you'll find several excerpts from past correspondence that relate
directly to these exercises. I think some of them might be of help to
you overcoming these difficulties.