Problems with EOM

Message 01483 of 3835

Hello, my name is Arsen and I have some problems regarding emptiness of mind
and visualization exercises.

Nearly every time I finish my EOM exercise a feel my head pulsating, and it is
not a pleasant feeling, nor ti is unpleasant, it is just strange, but I think
that I should feel relaxed if I had managed to empty my mind (more or less) for
about 3-4 minutes. Now, I think this has something to do with me changing my
eye focus (which I will explain in a little while, when I come to visualization
problems). I think that the only way to "feel" the emptiness of mind is by
changing the eye focus. I don't know why, but it is just the way it is (?).
Now, concerning the visualization problems. Well I try to visualize in the
exact same way (by changing the eye focus), as if I'm trying to look at my
eyelids from the inside (eyes are closed, of course :)), and visualize the
picture in them. Again, I do not know why, but I think it is the only way. And
it is not as if I didn't try some other approach, but everything else doesn't
seem to work. Now, this wouldn't be much of a problem if I didn't get that head
pulsating in the end.
If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful.

Thank you, and best wishes to all from Arsen.