general synesthetic question

Message 01490 of 3835

I have been noticing that my mind has become more and more
synesthetic as time has gone on (my senses get crossed a little bit,
if I hear a loud noise when im drifting off to sleep it is the bright
flash of light that I see that wakes me up, not the audible noise).
However, since being more diligent with the practices over the past
few years my mind has become increasingly synesthetic. I am actually
trying to discern if the increase in the synesthetic interpretation
is a result of natural occurances in my brain that I am physically
maturing into adulthood, or if the practices in Bardon 's books are
helping to contribute in some manner.

I'm starting to think its the mental wandering that is increasing the
synesthesia and I'm sliding off equilibrium that way. However, I am
not sure.

Any comments? Thoughts? Ideas about what is going on hermetically?

Louis

Main Index | Thread Index