Re: Powerful Magick Protection: The 72 Angels(Hod) and 36 Arches of the Light of God

Message 01507 of 3835

Hello Dear Friend Noah Philips, you will find on Site BARDON Praxis
in the heading photographs, the 72 Divins aspects according to
Athanase KIRCHER in its book entitled Adeptus Aegyptiacus 17° siécle.
These 72 Divins aspects are the 72 Angels of Sphere Hod the Mercury.

In the Dossiers heading I placed a file at the format Word, this file
is the Complete Ritual of Magic Evocation of the 72 Angels of Sphere
Hod the Mercury according to Conceptes of Franz BARDON and to the
Kabbalistique Magic, to use it it will be enough to make a
Translation in English language for the French text.

Fraternally

Frater :. Luxaour

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, noah philip <thohmay88@y...>