Message for all the Students of the Magic-Théurgique of Franz BARDON

Message 01508 of 3835

Hello with All, Expensive Studying of Théurgie. You will find in the
colone file of the site Bardon Praxis, the Ritual of Magique
Evocation of 72 Mercury Angels (Hod) in Latin, I also added the Table
of 72 Mercury Angels (Hod).

Thus these documents come from my research and personal work in Magic-
Théurgique in the Mercury Sphere (Hod according to the Tree of Life
of the Kabbale).

Thus I Decided to give to my Documents to the Students of Théurgie
According to the way of Franz BARDON my Master.

Fraternally in the Love of God

Frater:.Luxaour

Main Index | Thread Index