Re: Equilibrium : Elements and bodies

Message 01516 of 3835

Hello,

I thought that the exercises do this already. Ie, the mental training
exercises your mental body, the soul training exercises the astral body
and the physical exercies the physical and physical etheric body.
Bardon even mentions this at the end of the third step, where one will
notice they can think clearer, be more emotionally balanced, and have
greater physical endurance.

They would effect each other, the elemental equalibruim would refine
the bodies further, which will allow greater elemental equalibrium and
futher refinement and so on.

Paul