Re: Equilibrium : Elements and bodies

Message 01517 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> I'd like to know whether we should tend to an Equilibrium among our
various bodies (mental vs. astral vs. physical) the way we do for the
Elements ?
For example : is it possible to have too strong a mental body compared
to the astral one, to the point of having to decrease its "size" ?
Or is this Equilibrium among the bodies obtained as a side effect of
working on the Elements themselves ? <<

The work *as a whole* creates equilibrium among the three bodies. The
physical equilibrium is achieved through the physical exercises and
through living a balanced life. The astral equilibrium is achieved
through the Soul Mirror work of character transformation. The mental
equilibrium is achieved through pursuit of the mental exercises and
formalized in Step Seven in a manner similar to the Step 1-3 Soul Mirror
and character transformation.

Attaining an equilibrium is not about decreasing yourself -- it's about
growing yourself. :) Instead of decreasing the "size" of your mental
body, you would increase the astra-physical and integrate the three
bodies so that they all function at the same *higher* level.