Soul Mirror applications

Message 01525 of 3835

Ive completed the soul mirror exercise. My definitions cross all
areas of my life.

I was wondering....if we know that there a blocks in our life such as
(not finding love, not fining happiness in our career, seemingly
streaks of bad "luck", bad habits) would it be helpful to use the
soul mirror exercise to specifically analyze the core issues
surrounding the blockage then develop a plan to "fix" it. Does this
come later in the book?

I know the purpose of these exercises is to get rid of any baggage
that might hinder us from success. If i already know that I have
trash built up in a particular room in my personal house should I
take out the garbage there first?

-Latanya

Main Index | Thread Index