Re: Soul Mirror applications

Message 01528 of 3835

Dear Latanya,

>> I was wondering....if we know that there a blocks in our life such as
(not finding love, not fining happiness in our career, seemingly streaks
of bad "luck", bad habits) would it be helpful to use the soul mirror
exercise to specifically analyze the core issues surrounding the
blockage then develop a plan to "fix" it. Does this come later in the
book? I know the purpose of these exercises is to get rid of any
baggage that might hinder us from success. If i already know that I have
trash built up in a particular room in my personal house should I take
out the garbage there first? <<

With the Step One Soul Mirror exercises, you are to focus just upon
self-analysis. The work of character transformation begins in Step Two
and this is when you start working on "fixing" things. :)

Where (i.e., on what issue) you begin that work of self-transformation
is up to you.