Elemental Accumulation Application

Message 01564 of 3835

Bardon says the following in his discourse on the water element
accumulation in a space for Step 5:

"Fill the whole exercise room with this cold vapour and imagine
yourself in the centre of this illusory water element. You must feel
icy cold. The moment you are feeling this cold, dissolve the water
element again to its original form and let it stream away into
nothingness. In this manner, the magician is able to cool and refresh
his room in a few moments, even in the hottest summer days."

My question isn't related to Step 5, but rather Step 3. When one
accumulates the fire or water element, one gets the sensation of heat
or cold. Could these be used in the same manner as the Step 5 works,
but on a much smaller scale. The sensation at first is purely
psychic, but later becomes a physical reality. I'm not refering to
specializing in this. But rather, if I feel quite warm, is there
anyting wrong with accumulation the water element within myself for a
short period of time to cool off, or the fire element to warm up?

Its mentioned several times within IIH that the student shouldn't
walk around with an over accumulation of the element within himself.
So is simply staying in the accumulated state for a little while a
problem? Or is it better to say build up to something like that,
stay in the state a little longer at a time? Granted it wouldn't
take much to cool down or warm up. The senario I had in mind was
walking from my car to class (about a mile). It only takes 10-15
minutes to walk to class. In the heat, by the time I get to class
I've worked up a nice sweat, and in the cold... well it's just plain
cold :)
So would this be something that could be done? Or is it better to
suck it up and live with it like I have been?

All Will Go Well,
--Alan

Main Index | Thread Index