Re: Healing of Others.

Message 01568 of 3835

Dear Horus:

First of all, I would check my motive for wanting to help this lady. It may be
that you wish a return of the romance more than the healing. Scratch that
motive and see the possibility of her healing for her own sake.

Robert

Heru Re Horakathy <djhorus26@...> wrote:

I have a question for all of you, btw I think my introduction never got posted
but, I am Male 28yrs old, Ive been praticing the Bardon books for well over six
years now.. Im still not entirely masterd KTQ but I also go back and repractice
many of the different sections of all the books from time to time.. My question
is though, I have a friend of mine whom is a young female, she has had a very
hard life, been abused and misstreated, and through such she has aquired a
great many of Elemental and MENTAL Imballances.. She is a good soul in her
heart, but she has huge problems in relating to the real world, and has no
acceptable social skills, she also has a problem with telling lies to try and
impress others.. I had a short affair with her which I hoped would last longer,
as I can see her potential, but she felt something for me which scared her, so
she decided to end the romantic part of the relationship.. My question is, do
you have any suggestions as how I can effectively help cure
her of her Mental/elemental imballances using either KTQ or IIH?.. and Is it
alright to do this without her knowledge of it? Thanks for all the input Ive
really enjoyed all the comments thus far since Ive joined the group.

Blessings to ye all.

Lord Horus.