Re: Healing of Others.

Message 01569 of 3835

Dear Horus,

>> Ive been praticing the Bardon books for well over six years now..
Im still not entirely masterd KTQ but I also go back and repractice
many of the different sections of all the books from time to time.. <<

>> My question is, do you have any suggestions as how I can
effectively help cure her of her Mental/elemental imballances using
either KTQ or IIH? <<

Not meaning to sound condenscending, but you have worked quite a bit
with KTQ, then you should have reached at least Step 8 of IIH, in
which case you shouldn't have to ask how to heal someone, at the most
I think asking your Guardian Genius how to do it would give the
answer you are looking for.

But you might want to reassess how fully you mastered the exercises
of all fo the books.

That aside, not having mastered the elements myself, I don't know how
to manipulate them in a person's astral body yet. But I'd say
something along those lines would be the method that you are looking
for.

Main Index | Thread Index