Re: Healing others

Message 01571 of 3835

Dear Horus,

>From my personal & very limited experience of healing others, I
always try to feel from the "Higher Self" Connection if I am allowed
or not. If getting the "Yes", I am going. This can go as far as
breaking down person unconsciuous resistances, but mostly the person
is herself the one who is leading the healing, I am just helping
bringing energy.

>> and Is it alright to do this without her knowledge of it?

But, before getting the "Yes", there is a basic : does the person
want to be healed through me ? Illness and Pain belongs to each one,
there is no right granted for anyone to take anything away from
somebody else experience.
In your case, does your friend ask for your help ? If not, there is
little to be done, her experience belongs to her. Using your
abilities for healing her without her knowledge and consents will be
no good, for herself and for you.
But whatever her answer, you can still talk to her and speak about
her. This will also question your true motivation for helping her.

This is the theory, but in real life, to my opinion, things are
clearly different if illness are part of your Life experience or if
you simply get an headache from yesterday going outside cold & rain
without your umbrella. For the lattest, it is becoming just an energy
issue.
>From an intellectual standpoint, what you say about your friend
clearly falls into the first category.

Hope it helps, all the best

Pierre Mikael

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Heru Re Horakathy
<djhorus26@y...> wrote:

> I have a question for all of you, btw I think my introduction never
got posted but, I am Male 28yrs old, Ive been praticing the Bardon
books for well over six years now.. Im still not entirely masterd KTQ
but I also go back and repractice many of the different sections of
all the books from time to time.. My question is though, I have a
friend of mine whom is a young female, she has had a very hard life,
been abused and misstreated, and through such she has aquired a great
many of Elemental and MENTAL Imballances.. She is a good soul in her
heart, but she has huge problems in relating to the real world, and
has no acceptable social skills, she also has a problem with telling
lies to try and impress others.. I had a short affair with her which
I hoped would last longer, as I can see her potential, but she felt
something for me which scared her, so she decided to end the romantic
part of the relationship.. My question is, do you have any
suggestions as how I can effectively help cure
> her of her Mental/elemental imballances using either KTQ or
IIH?.. and Is it alright to do this without her knowledge of it?
Thanks for all the input Ive really enjoyed all the comments thus far
since Ive joined the group.