Re: Healing of Others.

Message 01575 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Jacobs" <darkzen15@h...>
wrote:
> Dear Horus,
> I agree with Robert. It would not be a good reason if the only
reason you
> wanted to 'heal' her is because you want to continue a romantic
relationship
> with her.

The important thing here is, whether are u sincerely in healing
someone or simply for a motive.

If you really do love her AND she loves you in return then you
> should work TOGETHER with her to get things right. Since she has
such deep
> mental and elemental imbalances, I recommend working it out
physically by
> talking to her and trying to get into the root of the problem.

n this case, I would actually suggest professional help, a more
objective approach would be more helpful here, I believe.

In
> conjunction with this, you could use Kaballistical Methods or ask a
> beneficial entity you might know to help you seek deeper into the
problem
> and find possible solutions to it.

As above a professional help will be more advisable. It would probably
be more helpful to actually be more explicit by what u meant by
"kaballistical Methods", since the kabalah is a vast storehouse of
wisdom and knowledge. Seeking out an beneficial entity might help, but
in this case, I believe there is too much emotional connection with
the particular person that it might cloud the judgement of the healer,
thus leading to even deeper problem.

In any case, it's always a good idea to work on oneself's first before
working on others.