Re: Healing of Others.

Message 01574 of 3835

Dear Horus,
I agree with Robert. It would not be a good reason if the only reason you wanted to 'heal' her is because you want to continue a romantic relationship with her. If you really do love her AND she loves you in return then you should work TOGETHER with her to get things right. Since she has such deep mental and elemental imbalances, I recommend working it out physically by talking to her and trying to get into the root of the problem. In conjunction with this, you could use Kaballistical Methods or ask a beneficial entity you might know to help you seek deeper into the problem and find possible solutions to it. I strongly feel that the KTQ will not enable you to anything you are not ready or able to do. Ask instead of the KTQ and of the spirits and of yourself to become more understanding and more insightful so as to get more out of your relationship with her.

Godspeed eh :)

From
Jeremy

Find gifts, buy online with MSN Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com.sg/