Fraternitas Hermetica

Message 01580 of 3835

Greetings one and all,

I hope you are all well, just a quick question. I have
recently been considering applying to study with the Fraternitas
Hermitica, as it is a an Order of people, some of whom appear to be
genuine adepts, who use Bardons Books as their study texts, amongst
others.

My question is, do any of you study with this Order or know
those that do and as a result, have any details of their system of
practices and teachings? What is their area of focus, how similar or
dissimilar are they to the Golden Dawn style, methods and teachings
and what if any divergence exists between their system and that of
Bardon etc? Any information on their system of Mysticism and Theurgy
would be wonderful!

I know Rawn is friends with the Imperator and Founder, Romero
Cunha, I would appreciate it if any one could help me realize if
pursuit of my development might be aided by association with this
Order. Many thanks to you all, I will be posting this on multiple
Bardon lists,

In the presence of the Most High,

Adam.

Main Index | Thread Index