Re: Re: question

Message 01594 of 3835

Dear Peter:

Thanks for referring to Rawn's article on Predators, Energy Vampires and Astral
Irritations. I found that extremely enlightening and a perfect reminder because
it has been my understanding that negative emotions such as envy for example,
is certainly a predator and an energy vampire. All negative emotions drain one
of vital energy.

In the bibical story of Job it was said that Job had a hedge about him. "Then
Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou
made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on
every side? thou has blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is
increased in the land." Job l:9,10.

It is my belief that magical training creates that "hedge" that is protective
in nature. As the hedge is slowly constructed through one's own efforts, their
spiritual "substance" is increased. This is not just referring to physical
wealth and material objects, although in the end, Job had more than he started
with materially. The process of transformation cleans the soul and allows that
which is above to manifest in that below.

Thank you, Rawn, for writing this article. It was filled with wisdom. It would
certainly be helpful to all aspiring to be magicians.

Robert

Peter Reist <preist@...> wrote:
Dear Pasha,

Welcome to Bardon Praxis.

>>>1.Whether is in IIH ways of protection and defogging equivalent on
efficiency to rituals: "pentagram", "hexagram", "viewing tower "...?
<<<

Within IIH there really isn't much in the way of ritual working as
you find within Golden Dawn, OTO and other such groups. Rather,
Bardon presents a methodology which allows you to work with these
energies directly, having a firm understanding of their quality and
quantity before forming that understanding into a personalized ritual
that is often quite a bit simpler than the rituals that you describe.

The closest thing that you'll ever find to such a working would be
the Magic of IHVH-ADNI that is the rough equivelent of the Middle
Pillar exercise and so much more. You can find more information about
this at http://www.tmo-wg.net

>>>2.Whether has sense to practice Franz Bardon IIH to add exercises
for development of the power centers (Chakr)??<<<

Yes, IIH does include a methodology that helps clear out the bodies
energetic system. One that tackles this job from the establishment of
an elemental equilibrium within the self as well as the manipulation
of vital energy.

>>>3.Whether accumulation of vital force through breath by a leather
{skin} of a body can, serve as protection against a magic attack??<<<

Yes. Though I would also suggest that you check out the following
page as well: http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Predators.html

You'll be hard pressed to find an English translation of "The
Practice of Magical Evocaton" online, though there are numerous
German editions floating around out there. You can find an online
copy of IIH and KTQ here though: http://bardon.freespeechsite.com/

I would caution you by restating what Bardon says within both PME and
KTQ: these are advanced practices and should only be attempted once
one has mastered IIH up to step 8. Though, they do give you a good
idea as to what you should be aiming for, and the theory sections of
both books are exceptional.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist