Re: question

Message 01586 of 3835

Dear Pasha,

Welcome to Bardon Praxis.

>>>1.Whether is in IIH ways of protection and defogging equivalent on
efficiency to rituals: "pentagram", "hexagram", "viewing tower "...?
<<<

Within IIH there really isn't much in the way of ritual working as
you find within Golden Dawn, OTO and other such groups. Rather,
Bardon presents a methodology which allows you to work with these
energies directly, having a firm understanding of their quality and
quantity before forming that understanding into a personalized ritual
that is often quite a bit simpler than the rituals that you describe.

The closest thing that you'll ever find to such a working would be
the Magic of IHVH-ADNI that is the rough equivelent of the Middle
Pillar exercise and so much more. You can find more information about
this at http://www.tmo-wg.net

>>>2.Whether has sense to practice Franz Bardon IIH to add exercises
for development of the power centers (Chakr)??<<<

Yes, IIH does include a methodology that helps clear out the bodies
energetic system. One that tackles this job from the establishment of
an elemental equilibrium within the self as well as the manipulation
of vital energy.

>>>3.Whether accumulation of vital force through breath by a leather
{skin} of a body can, serve as protection against a magic attack??<<<

Yes. Though I would also suggest that you check out the following
page as well: http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Predators.html

You'll be hard pressed to find an English translation of "The
Practice of Magical Evocaton" online, though there are numerous
German editions floating around out there. You can find an online
copy of IIH and KTQ here though: http://bardon.freespeechsite.com/

I would caution you by restating what Bardon says within both PME and
KTQ: these are advanced practices and should only be attempted once
one has mastered IIH up to step 8. Though, they do give you a good
idea as to what you should be aiming for, and the theory sections of
both books are exceptional.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index