Silence

Message 01599 of 3835

Hi All!

Silence - one of necessary qualities for the Magician.

As a result of practice there can sometimes come small results or something
from magic practice well starts to work. Frequently I have a desire to tell
about it to my friends or familiar who too practices. I have noticed that after
that mine
results become worse.

How to keep the results and thus freely to communicate with others?
About what it is necessary to be silent, and what it is possible to tell?
What it is possible to tell to usual people about itself??

Let's discuss this theme in more detail!

--
Best Regards
Pasha mailto:lightwhite@...

Main Index | Thread Index