Re: Silence

Message 01600 of 3835

Dear Pasha,

I've noticed the same results...
Although I have no need to tell my friends about the details of my practice, I
sometimes feel the need to share some of them with my girlfriend, who is very
close to me.

But it's hard to create a *universal* border between things that are permitted
and those that aren't to talk about.
My experience showed, that it's safe to talk about practices - my girlfriend
who I mentioned above, knows almost everything about the *techniques* I am
using... but I do not tell her about my *results*.

Lately I wanted to make an exception and to present to her my workings with TMO.
I discussed my results of this work with her in pretty much detail... In
consequence I've "lost it all" - I had to put much effort to come back to the
same level...
And as I felt it, this was caused by my subconsciousness, and not by any
external forces ;-)

So my guess is, that it's just the way it is.
My Journey through my Path is something no one can experience for me - so
talking about it a bit useless and can be compared to bragging...
And not speaking about it makes it more intimate, maybe even more Sacred...
Silence really opens the door to Wisdom - though not the Silence alone ;-)

But coming back to your question - how to keep the results and freely
communicate with others?
I guess you will have to separate your intimacy... and if your friends are true
friends, then they will understand it....
My girlfriend did ;-)

Take care,
Alex