Re: Re: Book 231 and Bardon

Message 01651 of 3835

Brother Peter,

>> So we're looking at a process of acent, integration, and decent into
the previous levels of self within each level of initiation in IIH, PME
and KTQ. In which case initiation into the myseries is truely a creative
re-shaping of the self so that it is in accord with that level of
initiation. <<

:) Yes, exactly! What enables the next ascent is the re-shaping of the
old-self, through a process of integrating of the new-self.

>> Now, Bardon does hint at some extremely advanced works that are
beyond the scope of PME and KTQ. The ones that comes to mind is the
Kabbalahistic keys five through ten as well as working with beings of
the realm of Pluto. The latter of which states is not relevant until the
second day of creation, or the second cycle or some other such thing.
Care to shead even a small thread of light upon these topics? <<

I'm not sure I'm capable of adequate description but I'll give it a go.
The higher octave of kabbalistic speech would be akin to the "Final
Form" of TMO in which one embodies the causal forces and acts *as* those
forces. This is different than *using* those forces as one does in
kabbalistic speech. In the higher form of PME, it's pretty much the
same except that one is dealing with the direct manipulation of
essential meaning as it is expressed through form in subsequent layers
of density.

Sorry, that's the best I can do at the moment.

>> I'm sure I will. It's just a matter of figuring out how to fit it
into my already relativly booked sceduel. <<

;-) Yes, I know the feeling. But as you know, there are aspects of
Self for which time is not so dense . . .