Re: A running thought

Message 01692 of 3835

I would also like to add that if one considers the manifestation of the practce the reflection of its creator,
what would we read from the manifestation of IHH .vs. the manifestation relfection of the chaos-magic ?
WHat would be the child of the creator/manifestor? What would it tell us about the manifestor? ANd more importantly, perhaps, what of the level of mastery in the process? Is mastery truely ONLY about the successful manifestation of the physical intent? I dont think so, personally. Instead, perhaps its about the reality and depth of the manifestation of the true self within that which is manifested. Perhaps the difference between an artful and creative Chef and a micro-wave oven only consuming fast-cook. Both manifest something to consume. I think we would all agree though, there is a distinct difference in that which is manifested (aside from the food, as well). One is certainly more AWARE and the other is more likely less aware of the beauty and grace of the manifestation. One give thanks, the other consumes w/o awareness. (in this example only).

Thank you.
:T: