Re: A running thought -- End of Thread

Message 01694 of 3835

wonderful!thank you! :)
Keep up the good work!

From: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>
To: <BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BardonPraxis] A running thought -- End of Thread
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:29:13 -0800

Dear Friends,

I'm am closing this thread. I was dubious about letting it through in
the first place since it really has nothing to do with anything
practical or theoretical. Ultimately it is about opinions and since
sufficient opinions have been expressed, this thread is now closed.

As moderator, I will not allow this list to turn into a replication of
the past month or so of the FranzBardonMagi during which time we've
witnessed the equivalent of group mind chatter. That sort of activity
serves no productive purpose other than the amusement of a few. The
point of this list is to provide a forum for *useful* discussion among
sincere students of Bardon pertaining to their practice of *Bardon's*
system.

My best to you all,