plastically...

Message 01695 of 3835

Hello,

I have seen numerous discussions on the Internet concerning the
word "plastically" being used in the Merkur English edition of IIH. I
am now reading the German edition.

Rawn has mentioned that Franz Bardon used this word to
mean "malleable" in some cases. I agree with this, but I noticed this
particular word might not work for every occurence in IIH. I'm
assuming the translator took the word "plastisch" from German and
just translated it literally. The german word "plastisch" can also be
taken to mean "vivid", which seems to fit when "malleable" doesn't
work.

I'm not sure, but I am assuming no publisher ever translated directly
from Czech to English.

Sincerely,
Allen

Main Index | Thread Index