Re: CSM

Message 01697 of 3835

--- Dan <hornedfox@...> wrote:
> Rawn,
>
> I finally got to listen to the Center of Stillness
> Meditation that
> you recorded. Thank you so much for providing it!
>
> Dan

I agree, the CSM is really beneficial. I have only
just begun to use it to improve my IIH exercises.

I would like to hear some feedback from others'
experiences with it, if it would be permitted. The
reason being is this: When I first tried the CSM I
managed to separate myself "half-way" from my senses.
I can't quite completely remove all stimulus.

Can I expect to complete remove myself from any sense
input with repeat practice? Did anyone else have
similar experiences? Is it better to really
concentrate on removing one sense and move on? Or just
practice the whole CSM consistently?

Sorry if this isn't relevant to the discussion.

Sincerely,
Allen