Re: Step I Questions

Message 01763 of 3835

Allen, Alan, Rawn - Thank you all a great deal for your answers.
They all helped me a lot, but also made me reach a conclusion; one,
that at least to me, seems important.

A couple of days of experience are not sufficient for me to analyze
anything, let alone hope that others will be able to perform that
analysis for me. Even if I'm not doing everything perfectly, I should
just persevere for as much time as it takes, and understanding and
correctness will come to me on their own. At such an early stage, I
cannot expect anything other than confusion, to be honest.
This is not to say that I belittle your help and answers, on the
contrary. But, I feel that only I can reach the truly correct
conclusions about myself, and even if the way I do (or should do)
things is somewhat different than expected, it still is better (for
me of course).
So, unless I won't be able to figure it out at all in a couple of
months, or something goes terribly wrong :), I shall pursue the
answers by myself for now.

With blessings of divine Love and Light to you all,
Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index