Free CD Fund temporarily out of funds -- donations needed

Message 01778 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Today I performed one of my regular audits of the Free CD Fund and
discovered that the Fund is pretty much bone dry. In the past two
months since the last audit, I've sent out 76 free CD's!
:)http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/FreeCD-Audit.htm

Right after completing the audit, I received a new order for free CD's
which now puts the Fund in over-draw. :(

Since I personally can't afford to support the Free CD Fund on this sort
of scale, I am forced to temporarily close the Free CD Program until
donations refill its coffers. As soon as donations arrive to fill the
void, I will re-post the Free CD Order Forms. Until that time, all
requests for free CD's will need to be sent to me directly and I will
fill them as I can afford.

If you would care to make a donation to the Free CD Fund, please visit
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/FreeCDsFund.html or
http://www.tmo-wg.net/FreeCDsFund.html or
http://www.tmo-wg.net/FreeCDsFund-fr.html (French)

All donations go directly into the Free CD Fund for the benefit of those
who cannot afford the expense of the CD's. I bill the Fund for all Free
CD's ordered through the Program at only the actual material cost of
each CD sent ($4.25 each for domestic and $6.75 each for international).
Since its founding in April of 2003, the Free CD Fund has received
almost $1,500.00 in donations and paid for 245 free CD's! :)

This is a much appreciated service for which the recipients frequently
express their gratitude. I hope that those who can, will help revive
this valuable program!