www.tmo-wg.net Website Update!

Message 01777 of 3835

Dear Friends,

It's my pleasure to present you with the following updates to the
TMO-WG.NET website. Since its inception as the new Internet Portal for
"The Magic of IHVH-ADNI" on the Autumnal Equinox, http://www.tmo-wg.net
has generated quite a lot of interest in TMO. In order to accommodate
this growing interest in, and thirst for information about TMO, I've
created a new section titled, "The TMO Library". Our "Library" has two
sections -- "Articles and Essays" and "Questions and Answers".

The TMO Library: Articles and Essays --
http://www.tmo-wg.net/Articles.html

As TMO evolves, new ideas, new applications and new ways of describing
The Magic of IHVH-ADNI will emerge. In order to document and encourage
this natural evolution, I have opened "The TMO Library: Articles and
Essays" page. This page will serve as a receptacle for writings
submitted by practitioners of TMO, covering a variety of subjects
relevant to its evolution. Currently, it contains the following:

*A Personal Experience Shared
By Vekelim & Rawn Clark
*The Magic of IHVH-ADNI -- Theory and Practice: Part One
By Peter Reist
*The Importance of Perceiving the Rainbow
By Rawn Clark
*L' importance de percevoir l'arc en ciel
Traduction par Gerwynn
*On Using TMO to Investigate Past Incarnations, Converse With
One's HGA, Contact Entities, Etc.
By Rawn Clark & Peter Reist

The TMO Library: Questions & Answers --
http://www.tmo-wg.net/Q-A.html

In this section of "The TMO Library", you will find short "question and
answer" exchanges, excerpted from my public and private correspondence.
Many of these excerpts come from exchanges on the TMO-WG discussion
board on Yahoogroups.com. These excerpts are arranged topically by
Lesson except for the "Miscellaneous" page which covers topics not
specific to any one Lesson.

My best to you all,