ABardonCompanion.com Website Update -- Self-Healing Archaeous: Lesson 8!

Message 01788 of 3835

Dear Friends,

It's my pleasure to present Lesson Eight of the Self-Healing Archaeous
audio series, titled "Techniques of Mental Wandering"! :) This Lesson
is suitable only for those who have mastered Lesson Six in the series.

In this next-to-the-last Lesson, I describe three degrees or types of
Mental Wandering:

Degree #1) The separation of the *solitary mental body* directly from
the *astra-physical shell*.

Degree #2) Separation of the *astra-mental body* from the *physical
shell* and then separation of the *solitary mental body* from the
*astral shell*.

Degree #3) Separation of the astra-mental body from the physical shell,
then separation of the solitary mental body from the astral shell and
then, *separation of the solo Fire region from the Air region of the
solitary mental body*.

Of course I also outline techniques for making use of each of these
three degrees of Mental Wandering. :)

You can access the recorded Lesson Eight in .mp3 audio format, and the
textual script of the recording in .pdf and .lit formats by going to
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Archaeous-Links.html

My best to you all,