Re: transition to step two?

Message 01832 of 3835

> If dietary and sleep habits are what disturb your ability to focus
your
> mind, then change those habits. This doesn't take magical
techniques to
> accomplish. It's not something you have to wait before doing.

Rawn,

I suppose the confusion I have is in that it seems as if a number of
very complex issues are arising for me as I work on mastering Step
One exercises, issues that may take me a long time to fully resolve;
and yet the work of character transformation is, in Bardon's system,
put off until Step Two. I understand that such work can be done
before Step Two. I guess I was looking for people's feedback and
sharing, if they've had similar experiences to mine, i.e. major
issues coming up in attempts to do "simple" things like being mindful.

These exercises are like having pets. Moods change every day, some
days they frustrate me because they pee all over the place, the next
they make me glad to be a pet owner. :)

Thanks,
David

Main Index | Thread Index