Re: Evocation

Message 01867 of 3835

In a message dated 11/25/2003 10:42:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sourceport@... writes:
Dear Friends,

I received a few emails requesting the electronic copy
of the Summoning Spirits book.

The link is http://lqairah.tripod.com/

This site is just kind of sitting there for a few to
find it, it seems. There are some good files to
download. All of FB's books are here. There are the so
called Denuri writing in German (if you can't read
German, you're not missing anything).
This is to every one.

It is odd that more than once a link to various download sites for Bardon's
works have been posted on this group and when ever i have gone there they have
been temporally unavailable
And seem to stay that why from there onwards. I wonder if there is a
custodian for the works of Bardon on this group who on receipt of site address
as them
closed down.
This could be overly suspicious of me but it is a fact.

Your comments are invited and welcomed.

Many Thanks

TMN