Re: Evocation

Message 01871 of 3835

This site still appears to be fine. I noticed that
after I posted the link, many files were unavailable.
This is because too many people were trying to
download the file at once.

But yes, I know what you mean...oddly the works of FB
never seem to stay in one place for very long. It is
as if they play with you to see just how determined
you really are ;-).

Sincerely,
Allen