Re: Sequential order

Message 01920 of 3835

Dear Allen,

>>I still see advantages for someone say at Step 9 to still be saying
their affirmations and counting their beads upon waking and before
sleeping. Please someone correct me if this is not so... <<

These are individual choices. Do what *you* feel is right for *you*.
:)

Technically however, the only Step One mental exercise that is
*required* for the student to continue is the emptiness of mind.
Introspection is, of course, a life long exercise. The other Step One
exercises evolve with each Step and are not *required* in their Step One
form.