Re: Sequential order

Message 01926 of 3835

Dear Allan,

> What do you mean by "keep practicing" ? I didn't think
> one was supposed to stop exercises as they moved to
> the next step. I have only intensified the practice of
> each exercise, even if I moved on. It would seem like
> a step back if you then focused all your energy on
> your new exercises and proclaimed the previous ones as
> "mastered", etc. Or have I understood this wrong? :-)

Partially wrong :-) but this question has already been answered by
Rawn, in the sense that thought control and one pointedness are not
specifically "required" after level 1.

As far as I was concerned however, I found real benefits in pursuing
the three ones (thought control particularly), both to face and
release "magnitude 6 emotions", and to get solutions which were
rejected by my thought process. And believe me, I *did* get real and
usable (although quite stern) hints, probably coming from "my*
Tipharet, as Rawn would say :-)
To make short a long story, I chose to use thought control and one
pointedness as *tools* when facing real life events, and not only as
exercises. And they work quite well :-)

> I still see advantages for someone say at Step 9 to
> still be saying their affirmations and counting their
> beads upon waking and before sleeping.

So do I ! This is the part I was most used to when I started IIH,
because I'm a transfuge from the Silva method (visualisation + alpha
+ affirmations etc.). I just created my own "kitchen recipe", in
which I integrate water magic, affirmations plus one poitedness to
reinforce the whole. I can witness that I already saw positive
impacts after a few days.

Cheers
NB

Main Index | Thread Index