New Bloodbrother

Message 01936 of 3835

Hello everybody, specially to you, Rawn.

Excuse me because my english is not very good. I am a spanish 30
years old boy, and I always have been interested in the hermetic
things, magick, etc... I am graduate in philosophy and at these
moments, I am doing a dissertation about the history of magick. In
that work I want to project the figure of Franz Bardon, because I
think he has never received a great recognition by the occult
audience. I am practicing the first step of IIH and I would like to
make these questions:

1)In a book called "Franz Bardon:questions and answers" I have read
the following related to the elements: "The melancholic temperament
is analogous to the Water element" and "the phlegmatic temperament
is analogous to the Earth element". Is this right? In other books I
have read opinions opposite to these. Per example, in the antiquity
the melancholic temperament was associated with the Earth element
and the phlegmatic, with the Water element. Then... who is right?

2)Is it really possible not thinking about nothing? It seems to me
impossible, because the mind is always thinking about something. If
you say that you are not thinking about nothing, then I suspect that
your thought is: "I am thinking about nothing" Am I wrong?

3)The exercise of attributions to the elements of charasterictics of
personality is to me very very complicated and subjective. What is
the correct form of making these attributions?

4)Is it normal that in certain moments or in certain days the
exercises don´t go very well? Per example, when I practice the first
execise (observing the thoughts two times a day) the second time is
never better than the first. It´s strange. Can it be that the mind
is tired with the exercise of the first time? (well, it can be
interesting to say that I don´t practice in the morning, but in the
afternoon and at night before sleeping. Is it right?)

Well, that´s all. Thank you very much for your attention

Main Index | Thread Index