Re: New Bloodbrother

Message 01943 of 3835

Dear Joa Adeptus

Where do I send the blood? ;--)

>>> 1)In a book called "Franz Bardon:questions and answers" I have read
>the following related to the elements: "The melancholic temperament is
>analogous to the Water element" and "the phlegmatic temperament is
>analogous to the Earth element". Is this right? <<

Rawn:
>Yes. He also wrote about this in the Theory section of IIH, under the
>heading of "The Soul or Astral Body".

Makes much more sense then Earth for melancholy. How common is Bardons
correspondence?

> (well, it can be
>interesting to say that I don´t practice in the morning, but in the
>afternoon and at night before sleeping.

Just a small comment.

I am putting my last exercise for the day earlier and earlier. To make it
the *last* act of the day, when my body prepares for a state of
unconsciousness, doesn't work for me. The whole thing gets hurried and
confused then. I also try to make my evening meals lighter (and earlier).

I recall theories about dawn and sunset being good times for inner work
(?). But I suppose individual differences (like the time when you usually
go to bed) modifies these macrocosmic rhythms.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index