RE: the whole Qabala shebabble

Message 01951 of 3835

Hello David,

It seemes like wherever I turn there's more to learn: Qabala, tarot, astrology, more and more complicated and involved systems.

Absolutely... isn't it great :-) We get the chance to learn so much.

So it seems clear to me that I have to stop and focus on what I need to do, which is just Step One. For now.

Do what is comfortable for you David.

What are other people's experiences with this? At what stage did it
seem not only comfortable but natural to branch out into related
fields like the Qabala -- if you weren't already familiar with those
fields before starting Bardon? When is it appropriate for me to
explore?

I was very overwhelmed at first and felt as though I needed to understand and "know" everything right NOW. Of course, this isn't possible. I started by doing--in other words I REALLY started when I began doing actual magical exercises. I then made a commitment to read one book at a time, and to make a study of each. This slowed me down greatly, but I learned more. Ultimately, you need to choose the methods which will work the best for you.

Best Wishes,
Simon

Don?t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays. Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

Main Index | Thread Index