Re: the whole Qabala shebabble

Message 01950 of 3835

Hi David.

I have faced the same problem for months indeed :
everything is interesting, worth investigating ...but
time and energy consuming.
I also had to make choices - so share your feeling.

Now, you shouldn't throw out the baby with the bath
water either (forgive me - I'm not sure of the exact
espression in English :-) : there *are* parallel
disciplines that will accelerate your progress and
bring a serious leverage to your studies.
I don't know the 8 temples meditation project yet, but
I can witness the Self Healing Archaeous and the
Center of Stillness meditation helped me going through
a breakthrough as far as IIH is concerned.
I just started learning TMO also.

So I suggest you look at the various activities from
the point of view of their impact on / their
relationship with IIH specifically, and not only from
the one of the apparent loss of focus they seem to
provoke.

I'm sure the advanced students here will help you
making the distinction between the two categories.

Cheers
NB