Re: Open eyes vs. closed eyes

Message 01962 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> a) Is there any meaning to the fact that I have less problems
focusing and visualizing with open eyes than with closed eyes ? This
is new btw; in the past, it was the opposite. <<

I also have an easier time with my eyes open. Of course, if you've
only tried "eyes open" after "eyes closed" then it should be a bit
easier. Although, I've found that it is easier for me even without
first starting with the eyes closed. As far as I know, there is no
real significance to this.

>> b) Is the instruction "start with closed eyes and redo with open
eyes" mandatory or is it just a trick because working with closed
eyes is supposed to be easier as a first step e.g.? <<

Working with eyes open and closed is mandatory and necessary. But
the order isn't so much important. You could just as well start
with "eyes open" and then move to "eyes closed".

All Will Go Well,
--Alan

Main Index | Thread Index