Re: A question of ambition

Message 01972 of 3835

Dear Jeremy,

I belive that what Bardon is saying is that the Magician would have
lost his personal ambitions. His motivation is based on a more
collective motivation that results in the good of all. That does not
mean the Magician does not have his/her own personal goals, only that
they would be aligned with Divine Will.

And Divine Will wishes us all to grow and realise our full potential.
;-)

Blessings
PAUL

--- Jeremy Jacobs <darkzen15@...> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> I would like to ask about ambition. Bardon mentions somewhere in
> steps 5-7 i
> think that the magician should by now have lost all ambition. I find
> this
> very strange and hard to accept. Why would he want the magician to
> lose all
> ambition, I mean, wouldn't that like make the magician pretty much a
> useless
> lump since he has no drive to succeed?
>
> From
> Jeremy