Follow-up question

Message 01983 of 3835

Thank you, everyone who responded to my question about emotional
contagion. What a rich collection of insights and strategies for
dealing with this (thankfully rare) problem.

The interaction of question and replies has however drawn me into
curiosity about one aspect of this matter. Though I have looked
elsewhere, including Web search engines and other occult literature,
the only author I have found who mentions this idea of larvae is
Franz Bardon, and he really does not elaborate on it much.

A fascinating thought, really -- a discarnate thoughtform, not a pre-
existing angel, demon, or elemental, but the creation of a human
being as the result of intense emotion. Further, by his description,
these annoyances are as likely, or more likely, to be spun off
inadvertently -- their creators are typically oblivious to having
done such a thing.

I am curious about two things:

1. Assuming you accept the existence of these things, is there
more to say about them than Bardon's brief mention?

2. Obviously, their presence does not call for a full-blown
exorcism, so what might you do if consulted by a non-practitioner for
psychic or occult assistance, and you determined that this was the
person's problem?

Warmest regards,
Pax Felix

Main Index | Thread Index