Re: my experiment with the Archaeous and sleep.

Message 02012 of 3835

Rawn,

I know that the Archaeous is something to be done with a full
volition. I let curiosity creep in and experimented. I don't think
it was a nights sleep wasted because I did learn something. As to if
the experience deserves any merrit... well, it really doesn't.

Hopefully, my future undertakings will leave your eyebrows untouched
as I take the more traditional path of learning. :-)

~Louis de Sully

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>