Re: my experiment with the Archaeous and sleep.

Message 02018 of 3835

Dear Stu,

I wasn't trying to make a good schoolmaster out of Rawn with my
comment. It was my indirect way of saying that I am starting over
from the beginning.
I first ran into Bardon when I was 16. I would skip steps
because I was very arrogant, egotistical and emotionally sensitive at
the same time. I would still get some of the results I was after,
but I was in no way balanced to make it worthwhile or qualitatively
effective. I do, however, want to change that aspect for myself and
others. I am better than I was with my ego, even in the past year,
but I still have a great deal more to go.
Thank you for your comments. I do take them seriously.

~Louis de Sully

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, A student <arbiter@s...> wrote:
> Dear Louis
>
> >Hopefully, my future undertakings will leave your eyebrows
untouched
> >as I take the more traditional path of learning. :-)
>
> Yes, I see your smiley, but I think that making a "good
schoolmaster" out
> of Rawn is not a good idea. To try to please the moderator of this
group
> will give no merit. I've tried...
>
> Rawn has assisted us in many ways, but as far as I know Rawn is not
God,
> and it's an insult to God to treat Rawn as if he was ;-) I don't
say you
> did that, but I recognise in your comment what I sometimes do
myself. I am
> sure that experimenting can be important and valueable. Not mainly
because
> of results but because of the impulse to try things, in order to
find the
> best solution.
>
> I don't think it can be taken for granted that all 400 of us have
found our
> "path with a heart" in the Bardon way. I would guess that a number
of us
> are still searching, experimenting, trying this and that.
>
> Stu

Main Index | Thread Index