Wizard of Od - 2

Message 02042 of 3835

Thanks, Rawn, for the explanation. Very helpful, and worth
reflecting on at some length to fully digest it.

I did a Google search on "Od" and it was completely useless. Then I
tried "Od Bardon" and found a useful historical article. The concept
was proposed by a _non-occultist_ natural scientist, Dr. Karl
Freiherr von Reichenbach, who made substantial contributions to the
petrochemical, steel, and pharmaceutical industries. He was a very
wealthy man who lived in the mid-nineteenth century. Today, he would
probably be considered a chemical engineer. The history lesson, for
those who might be interested, is here:

http://www.geocities.com/franzbardon/theod.html

The main website, however, is authored by a fellow named Paul Allen
(not the one at Micro$oft) who seems to have just a bit of an axe to
grind about Bardon's imperfections. Some of that creeps into the
article referenced above, so be prepared.

Warm regards,
Pax Felix

Main Index | Thread Index