'Paths of Wisdom' by John Michael Greer

Message 02049 of 3835

Dear all,

I am currently trying to get hold of a copy of a book mentioned in
Rawn's annotated bibliography (on his website) called 'Paths of
Wisdom: The Magical Cabala in the Western Tradition' (Llewellyn's
High Magick Series) by John Michael Greer.

I was surprised to find that, despite it being published in 1996, I
could not find it anywhere on the internet (Amazon, Abebooks, Barnes
and Noble etc), the only couple of used copies I did come across
were priced between $100-250! Amazon.co.uk does list the book, but
as currently not available. They used to sell it for £14.99 though,
which is more in my price range!

If anyone knows of anywhere I can find it, I'd be grateful.

Rawn, I'm assuming you bought your copy nearer to the time it was
first published when it was more readily available?

Also, I am reading 'The Complete Guide to the Kabbalah' by Will
Parfitt (yes, Rawn, I have made sure I have had time for meditation
as well ;-)) - has anyone else read this book? It is my very first
plunge into the subject and I was wondering how reliable the book
is. I'd appreciate any comments from anyone who has read the book
and who has something else to compare it to :-)

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index